Sunday, July 19, 2009

Project 365: 26/04/2009 [Me On BMM3 Day!]

NOTE: The following pictures were shot by Nigel Tee a.k.a Flyguy (formerly known as Superman here on Tinki Talks) during the DGMB Blogger Movie Meet 3 at Cineleisure Damansara. Just so you know, these pictures were taken without my knowledge so DUN CAME AND SAY I POSER! (Haha. Must add disclaimer first to cover backside and save ego from potential meltdown. =p)


Again, you get two pictures cos I can't decide which I should publish. I like them both equally. Simply because nicely taken candid shots are ever so rare though they rock so hard.




So... when in doubt, be kiasu.




JUST PUT ALL! Hahaha.


That's your key learning for today. Thank you for joining us as we study The Pam Song Art Of Making Decisions. Stay tuned for more.


-------------------
RELATED POSTS
-------------------

4 comments :

jack said...

ah.. natural shots.. no camwhore yes~yes really rare..

The Author said...

Yoeeei~~ tmr you wanna go for movie - The proposal??
I got free tickets =X

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. But I like 'em! =p


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Mau! Ons!

Jeffro said...

Fwah.. dated back lama giler.. Looks like I didn't miss out much?? *winks*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!