Thursday, July 02, 2009

DEE, YOU NEED TO COME DOWN TO KL NOW!!!

Dee, remember how there were three birds in the tree outside that left killer shit piles on my car window? Remember how I told you they made me want to die when I saw them and how their shit nearly gave me a heart attack when I forgot and rolled down the windows. (And you remember how that ended, right? The shit started cracking and flying into the car so I started screaming like a mad hyena minus the laughter. -_-) Remember how you took my broom handle and chased them all away in the middle of the night? Well...


They're BACK!!!




Eh, sorry. Too sket until
forget how to focus. I try again.

TADA!!!




MISTER DEE AH SONG,
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE???

They're back! And not only are there
three birds, now, there are FOUR!!!




ARRRGGGHHHH!!!


Dee, you gotta stop sitting comfortably in Penang already lah. The more comfortable you are there, the more comfortable Wan, Tu, Tree and For get here! Just ditch your badminton kakis can? Forget your Sunday game. Just for a week. That's all I'm asking from you. ONE weekend away from Penang.


C'mon. You gotta do this for me, man. I'm your ONLY daughter!!! Doesn't that count for anything??? I even wrote you a totally rockin' Father's Day Post, remember?? (Even if I do say so myself.) So what you waiting for lah?!


COOOMMEEE DOWWWNNN
SAVVVEEE MEEEEE!!!



T_T

10 comments :

The Author said...

hmm... I think melvin plays badminton right... call him to help you la =X

Hope he not that "chun" though, pity those birds...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. I don't need a badminton player to kill birds. I just need a guy with an axe. (Parang if he's Malaysian. =p)

Storyteller said...

Oi.. everytime call Dee then how la your knight in shining armor speaking excellent England got chance?

The Author said...

But..... your car will turn into an over without the tree =X

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Storyteller
– Hahahaha. No knight in shining armour ma. So have to desperado call Dee lorrr. But mana tau...

To be continued in my latest post. Will be publishing it soon. Stay tuned.


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. I dun mind a hot car. I can't stand birds. =p

Melsong said...

Dee suggested spraying WD40 on the barnch so the birds cannot perch there.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– I ask him to come up, he ask me to buy a can of oil. -_-''' What is the meaning of this???

Melsong said...

He chases them away today, they will only come back another day.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Then Hiro Nakamura needs to think of something lah! His daughter's mental health is at stake here wei.

yapthomas said...

Beli lastik! "TEMBAK!"

Post a Comment

Talk to me!