Monday, July 06, 2009

Barely 8 Hours Since The Wedding

And our marriage is on the rocks.
Why? Because of conflicting comments.

-_-


So now, I need your help again. Cos I can't decide if I should annul the marriage and go back to ever-familiar, girl-next-door Emma... or suck it up and live it loud with uber-chic, urban-city-gal Suit. Sigh. This whole life partner deal is tough, I tell ya. It's just decisions upon decisions to make. Marriage ain't no easy feat, man!


These pics no longer look like the originals I posted because
I've tweaked the colours and contrast a little in an effort
to
level the playing field.


Just ignore the differences in hairstyle, angle and smile when judging lah ya. I didn't take those pictures thinking I'd have to put them side by side so... yeah. Ignore-ings please! Objectivity would be nice. =)


FYI, they cost the SAME. Suit costs RM2 more only (!!!), but I'm sure I can haggle that measly difference away with my superb powers of persuasion. (HAHA.) What? MegaSale Carnival ma. Time to go Petaling Street style (even if you're shopping at optical shops in Pavilion).


Anyways, looks aside, the biggest difference is that Emma's by some unknown (to me, at least) HK designer named Derek Lam while Suit's by (the one and only) Dior. Quality quite same lah. Just thought you'd wanna factor that (or not) into your decision making, too. =p


So there you have it.

All the information you need
to make a well-informed decision.

How now? Dump Suit and go back to Emma?
Or stick with her and forget the mistress?

8 comments :

tim said...

tsk tsk tsk. didn't we decide already?

the dior. I've seen it for real, after all :)

Melsong said...

I think you should go for whichever is more comfortable. Long term wei.

Unknown said...

Clicked on my dashboard and saw your post title (wedding).. read it and I had a good laugh!

Whatever you think is prettier and comfortable between 2 of 'em.
just dun mumble why you didn't choose the other one. whichever u chose, you will feel that way. =p

peace

ChickLit said...

CD, cause it appears to sit on the bridge of your nose, and not your cheeks.

Your comfort is paramount, of course.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tim
– Haha. Just making sure I've got the world on my side. =p


ATTN: Melsong
– Hmmm. So I put your vote in the pair that's most comfy lah, right?


ATTN: Boon
– Haha. Glad you got a good laugh out of it. Haha. On my side it's stress stress stress on what to get. Haha.

And no lah. If get means no more regrets di. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Wow! You noticed! Hmmm. Yeah. That was my gripe with Emma. Good insight. I'll put in a vote for you. =p

Jeffrey Choong said...

Suit makes pam pam foxy! I vote that!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffrey Choong
– Haha. Ons!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!