Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who The Hottest In The World Right Now? Just Touched Down In LONDON Town.

Beautiful place. Or so he tells me.


Snitched this pic from London From Above, At Night. Find it at
The Big Picture, News Stories In Photographs by Alan Taylor.


Whatever the case, I'm writing to remember that I should pay London a visit sometime in the near future. And more importantly, I'm writing to remember that I've got myself a place to crash when I'm there. A certain sofa bed in a certain 500+ square foot home belonging to a certain Londoner and his partner. Availability guaranteed. For life. Heh heh. Awesome possum!

3 comments :

BenYong said...

yeah mann get your buboot here in the UK!!

§pinzer said...

awesome poosuummm!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BenYong
– I want to! I want to! Can I crash at your place, too? And if I make my way there, YOU BETTER MAKE ME DINNER!


ATTN: §pinzer
– POO-sum? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!