Thursday, November 01, 2007

Masochistic Tendencies

Today, I finally managed to sneak in some
Photoshop playtime before bedtime.

*cartwheels all around*


It didn't take me more than a few minutes to decide on what I wanted cook up – a new wallpaper! Oh, such fun, fun, fun! After nothing but bad hair, back and butt staring back at me from my screen for two whole months, Boredom was really settling in and getting comfy with me. I needed something new to grace my screen so I thought it good thinking if I started working on a new wallpaper – my very own mini art project. Just to spice things up a little before I find myself loathing my back altogether, you know? Haha.


So, yeah. It's time for a change, my friends.
My night in with Photoshop was so meant to be.

Tada!




Uh... As you can see, my inspiration for this project was my last two weeks at work. Haha. (Let's hope the bosses never ever see this.) Hey, nothing experienced ever goes to waste, okay. Remember that. Click on the image to read what I have to say at the bottom right corner of the wallpaper. *click*


I'm trying out something new. Perhaps it's not gentle persuasion but self-mockery that never fails to drive the message home. Hopefully, it'll also mentally force me to drive myself home so as not to make a long day at work longer than it has to be. We'll see, eh? Haha.


*blink blink*

Yuck. I'm turning into such a masochist.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... yes tinki .. GO HOME !!

Pam Song said...

Haha. I did! I did! *beams* So bangga.

JYJL said...

Can you make another one for me? I need to go home early too... :(

Pam Song said...

Haha. Now you know how I feel leh. Haih. This type of creative industry is liddat wan, I feel. Especially when in MNC. So many ideals to reach, so many goals to meet. Just click on the image and download the jpg. I give you permission. Just add "Copyright of PamSong" at one corner. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!