Thursday, August 09, 2012

Lagging Kau Kau

I didn't have a million dollar wedding with nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine tables. Because of that, no obligatory invitations were sent out. I ended up only inviting friends whom I really wanted at my wedding, whom I knew would also actually want to be there to celebrate with me on my big day.


That meant only friends I still kept in touch with, or have continuously and consistently kept in touch with over the years, were notified of my upcoming wedding and eventually were present to witness our coming together as husband and wife. A small-ish, cosy-ish affair. (But of course, Chinese weddings are never really small or 100% cosy. =p)


And then, after the wedding, I kept things on the down-low online. The blog was still private then and my FB page was only open to a handful of friends. Because of that, hardly anyone beyond those who were invited for our wedding knew that I'd gotten married. Haha.


That's why it came as no big surprise to me when an old primary school mate whom I only occasionally keep in touch with sent me this What'sApp message out of the blue yesterday morning:




Haha. Poor dude.

PRESSURE'S ON, MATE!! =p

4 comments :

Clark said...

last line FTW!
i can hook him up with my friends. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Hahahaha. I have lots of friends I could hook him up with, too! (As does he apparently.) But... "unfortunately"... he's straight. HAHAHA.

Unknown said...

I don't mind all the hook ups and all, but females only please

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kher Wei
– MAN OF THE HOUR! Hahaha. Hello hello, fancy seeing you here. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!