Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Other Random Nonsense

I'm too tired to tell you stories right now so I'm just gonna post some of the other odds-and-ends styled pictures I took this afternoon with Lamé and Beyoncé. (Che wah, both names ada accent wan. Gaya-mutu-keunggulan betul! Dun mess.)


------------


Beyonce said: If you take pictures with your hair
covering half your face, you'll look thinner.




-_-'''

But if hair tak jadi, use hand also can.




If hand tak jadi, still got secret weapon:
Distract! Distract! Distract!




Wth, I think I'll stop talking now. -_-





Lamé joins in.


Beyonce got the brief wrong. Other people buat bodoh,
she pula pakai muke seksi pegang coklat. Salah channel.


(Psst, see see actually this Lamé also damn camwhore wan, man!)




Ok, that's it. G'night, guys. Zzz...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!