Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's Talk Menus

BB: Who would have thought that menus are such a pain in the arse?

Pam Song: *slow, contemplative nod* Yeah. Man U's a pain in the arse...

BB: Ya lah!

Pam Song: ...Liverpool's better. *grin*

BB: -_-


Menu. Man-U.

Geddit? Geddit?? Bwahahaha.


DEE, AREN'T YOU
PROUD OF ME???



I'm so funny. I'm so funny.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

*wth face*


See, this is what working when you're supposed to be sleeping does to the brain. Sigh. Gotta get my groove on and get a move on (or just shuddup and suck it up). T_T Hello, Eyebags. Hello, Dark Rings. Imma see you foos tomorrow, okay? Peace out.

2 comments :

zecount said...

I have only one word for you and it starts with a Capital L ... I think u know it very well :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– If I didn't have that special ability to make you guys laugh with my Capital L, do you think you'd be coming back for more? Hahaha. SEE??? I love L!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!