Saturday, January 16, 2010

Connected!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud (and totally beside myself with joy) to announce that the home I'm in now comes equipped with WiFi capabilities. Double woot moment, everybody! Hahaha.




That's me chilling out in my not-so-new-anymore room, late this Saturday afternoon. But, wait. Don't be deceived. I've been busy. (Feels like the situation's been such for, like, for-EVAR! *grunt*) Spent the morning at a production house briefing the team on how a video was supposed to be executed. T_T


Had claypot chicken rice lunch with Duh Roads, then spent the better part of the afternoon getting Baby's four tires, front suspension, front break pads and front chambers changed. Damn tired now (from all that waiting at the workshop *grin*). That's why I deserve to chill. I DESERVE IT!


Anyhoo, considering there's connectivity in my hood now – yo, don't I sound cool? – you'll be seeing lots more of me over weekends from now on. (Not literally, of course. *rolls eyes*)

4 comments :

Lissa said...

Yay! Good for you! :)

test said...

New super sized teddy bear!

yapthomas said...

fuuiiyyooohhhh...
Can I come and steal?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Finallyyyyy! And good for you guys, too! Hahahaha.


ATTN: Spectre
– Who?? Where?? What?!


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. We got super encrypted password wan. Damn complicated. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!