Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Go Die Lah

Most days, I love doing what I do and being where I am when I do it. Some other days – take yesterday, for instance – I go home wondering why I do what I do where I do it. Think it's the same for Duh Roads.


Duh Roads: *cough cough* *click* *sniffle sniffle* *cough* *click click*

Pam Song: *looks at Duh Roads* Eh, you can't get sick now. (Yes. At MCKL, getting sick is a choice. Gotta plan it right – Small Boss said so. *wth face*) Who do visual then? You get sick, they all die, man.

Duh Roads: *matter of fact-ly, without a second thought, while still clicking on her comp* Let them die lah.

Pam Song & Duh Roads: *turn to look at each other* HAHAHA.


Yep. That's how fed up we were last night.

-_-

Oh, and in case you were wondering,
Duh Roads is much better today. =)

2 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!