Monday, January 25, 2010

New Crew!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you
to a new face that will soon be appearing
with increasing frequency on Tinki Talks!




Ok, it obviously isn't Duh Roads. DUH.
Haha. Lame joke. Which brings me to...

Everybody, meet Lamé!




Quite lame, right, she? HAHA. =p But ok lah. Duh Roads and I will close one eye and pretend act dunno. Haha. Cos we also same lame. =p


This pic was taken cos Duh Roads said I should have worn
my dark framed glasses today so we'd all look same same.


See? Same lame. And one more for the road...




didjital, you've been replaced! Wakakaka. Aiyo, kidding only lah. I poke you. Never poke her. See how special you are to me???


*grin*

WOAI! WHEN LUNCH? KNS YOU! >(

11 comments :

Leonard said...

hmmm... where r ur glasses leh?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leonard
– Hmmm? I don't always wear glasses everyday ma. Haha. I swap between lenses and glasses.

Leonard said...

Errrmm.... seems like infinity since i see your pics in glasses... Do you know you look good in them?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leonard
– Haha. Got lah. I wear it often. I'm even wearing it today. =p

But thanks for the compliment. =) Good to know I made a good purchase. Haha.

Leonard said...

Too bad i cannot see.. *sob sob*....

ms.bulat said...

HAHAAHHAAH i have to save this down.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leonard
– Haha. Not my fault. Internet don't want to publish my pictures. =p


ATTN: ms.bulat
– Haha. Because of Sexay's face ah?

Anonymous said...

OMG. ive been replaced! not cool. Sze Mei's sister? haha no one pokes me no more..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– That's what you get for leaving me behind!!! Rawr!

And yeah! A lot of ppl also say they look alike. But Sze Mei insist that they don't. HAHA.

ms.bulat said...

:D you knowlar how difficult it is to make her do faces like that. thnks to you jer!

mana sama!! :D s.mei looks older. wahahahahhaa

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– Haha. You no skill to bring it out in her lah. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!