Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fair Skin

"Pam ah, how do you feel when
people compliment you on your fair skin?"


I got asked that question yesterday. Don't mind my answer but this is one myth I'm going to debunk. People seem to think that my having fair skin is a blessing. Well, admittedly, most of the time it is. Haha. But some of the time, it's not. Here are some reasons why...

  1. I don't tan, I burn. And that hurts like a b*tch.
  2. Pimples show like I've got spotlights on them.
  3. Scars are crazy obvious and take forever to fade away.
  4. I'm at risk of getting freckles and pigmentation spots. T_T

Urm... I'm sure there are more reasons to add to the list but whatever they are, they aren't coming right now. I think it's cos I've yet to put lunch into my tummy. Haha. Brain food's at zero right now.

2 comments :

zecount said...

it's a blessing i think ... at least those who abuse can't get away with it ... too much evidence ;p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. True! My mom used to say that to me, too. And it's true, you know? I bruise so easily that when people grab my arm, the marks stay for days. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!