Friday, January 22, 2010

I Paid RM45 In Doctor's Fees... For A Compliment

The doc I visited today told me he thought I was 18.
E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N! Can anybody say "yay"???


And that's even though I went to see him with a major headache, in an RM10 t-shirt from Bangkok, wearing buy-1-free-1 shorts, with zero make-up and messy, wet hair. Heck, I didn't even bother with the basic toner-moisturiser combination I usually go cos the doc's office was just down the road from where I live! Guess the memory of that entire episode kinda makes it more than enough reason for this sick 25-year-old to go to bed with a smile.


G'night, boys and girls.
Fake teenagers need their sleep. =p

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Tee hee... Congrats. :P :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– ARE YOU HAPPY THAT I FELL SICK!??!

Lissa said...

*dies* Congrats that he thought you were 18. :P

Leonard said...

YAY... with a capital Y :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Say ma. =p

p/s: I was fishing for a second compliment. HAHAHA.


ATTN: Leonard
– Indeed! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!