Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Dragon Fruit Helps You Poop. Eat Some.

As you can probably tell by now, I'm very much in the mood to blog today. Haha. Recharged. Am just so ons with throwing you camwhore pictures, trivia and useless information you don't need right now it's getting in the way of any real thinking. Well, enjoy it while it lasts, folks. Considering the growing pile of JRs on my desk, I doubt it'll be much longer that I get to ramble for kicks.


ANYHOO, the point of this post is this: I found a fruit platter in the pantry so I grabbed a slice of white Dragon Fruit (that'll probably translate into one pathetic centimetre of poop at max -_-) and proceeded to take a pic of myself enjoying it.




That's me over-enjoying my stolen taken-without-permission Dragon Fruit. Check out the Colgate smile, man. Haha. And OMG, IS THAT A HINT OF DOUBLE CHIN I SEE???


*faints*


Urm... and that's Balala behind me doing all he can to ruin the pic. Tongue out – very original. Haha. Hey, don't you think he looks constipated? Hmmm. Maybe he needs some Dragon Fruit, too. =p


Hi, Balala. I put your face on my blog like you said I shouldn't. =p Why? Cos everything forbidden reeks of great, big YUMs. Heh heh. That and cos I think it's the perfect punishment to dish when you butt yourself into my pics without my permission. =p

4 comments :

clark said...

haha.. making up for lost blog-time. go go go !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– Haha. Yeah, man! Writing, writing, writing! =p

bala said...

oh no.. u really put my pix on ur blog... u shall get it from me on monday....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Wad? Never get anything also. Haha. And your "oh no" is so fake lor. You know you like it when I promote you on my blog. YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!