Saturday, September 18, 2010

Understand I'm Accident Prone

Of late, it seems like my body's been on a mission to bruise and batter itself. In this past week alone, I've somehow accumulated more cuts and blue-blacks than I'm proud to say I have. One cut without tears and you're a hero. Two or more and you're a klutz who's just so used to being one, you stopped crying after the hundredth time you walked into something you shouldn't have. -_-


So today, I thought I'd count my bumps.
These are what I've accumulated since Wednesday.
(The few that I remember and have proof to show for anyway.)


1. I wrecked havoc on my leg, just below the right knee, with Baby's open glove compartment box while sorting out car stickers. -_-



2. I slammed my right arm into my temporary bedside table/shelf while climbing out of bed. Put it there when I started painting and am still not used to it being there. -_-



3. I gauged two holes into my right upper thigh while walking past a stack of metal clothes hangers that were stacked with their hooks facing my way. (Sorry, no pichas for this one. Haram. =p)


And "best" of all...


4. I dropped a ridiculously heavy, king kong-sized lightning protector on my right foot while shifting things around in the hall. -_-



Sigh.

 If two's a klutz, then it looks to me
like I'm officially a double klutz.

T_T

7 comments :

neena said...

nice post..neway, been there. done that. All klutz'es' UNITE!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: neena
- Haha. Thanks, Neena. And yesss! All klutzes UNITE!!

zecount said...

and caused more destruction to self

Jeffro said...

Ooo quite a lot of bruises here and there... Could be a sign! You know when they say "when things turn bad, there'll sure to be something great at the end" Probably this is one of those times.. Who knows right? =D Better luck coming your way =)

P.s: doesn't matter how many/much bruise you've got there, just make sure they ain't around for the big day.. We don't want peeps to start thinking there's domestic abuse, do we? =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Dunno why lah. -_-'''


ATTN: Jeffro
– Crazy huh? I'm also stumped as to why there are soooo many bruises and cuts! But whatever the reason, YES TO BETTER CUT-FREE, BRUISE-FREE DAYS AHEAD! Hahaha.

And ya la. Have to make sure no bruises on THE Day lah. Or else... tak jadi, man.

Jeffro said...

now my turn to say; CHOI!! Don't tak jadi la~

Well, can't really do it but here goes nothing (you gotta play along too, else it won't work, haha) *CHEERS~!* To better cut-free, bruise-free days ahead! And everything go soon-soon-lei-lei =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. DOUBLE CHOI INDEED!

And okay! I play along!

*CHEERS!* To better cut-free, bruise-free days ahead! And everything go soon-soon-lei-lei =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!