Saturday, September 04, 2010

FreeCell

I've always liked playing FreeCell more than I enjoy playing Solitaire. And ever since I downloaded the iPhone app earlier this week, I've been indulging in game after game of FreeCell and more FreeCell every night till late. Basically until I get so tired from thinking cards that my brain shuts down, and I find myself falling asleep without even trying. And I'll keep letting that happen. Night after night. Willing it to, even. Because the whole process helps me occupy my time and take my mind off the things and thoughts that have been haunting me. Thinking about it now, all I can say is this: Thank God for FreeCell.

8 comments :

Jeffrey Yap said...

eh i posted a comment but its not publish darn. Ok i am the king of freecell la wei. Earlier i say freecell champion but king is cooler. Lets play two player. Decide on the category and on the count of three go. Winner is first to arrange everything in order.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jeff
– Eh eh, excuuusseee me. People good also you got to be good ah? You say your lyric/music library very good also not SO good lah. Hahaha. And Freecell is so subjective wan. Both must play same game or else the time sure lari wan.

Lissa said...

Reuby loves Freecell too. LOL. I like Text Twist. One time I got so into it that every word I saw, I tried to make more words out of it. HAHA!

Jeffro said...

Bejeweled FTW! Best time killing game ever! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- PFFT! It doesn't use enough brain power! No wonder it doesn't help you take your mind off things. Haha. FreeCell FTW!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I used to play Text Twist a lot on my old phone. Then I got bored. So now I'm going back to a childhood game I used to like – FreeCell. =)

Jeffro said...

it's not a no-brainer game =D Freecell? Doesn't really take my mind off stuffs... It's rather simple though, I've played so many rounds; whether awake, half asleep, or at boring hours :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I've moved on! I now breed frogs!! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!