Saturday, May 01, 2010

Singapore, April-May '10: LCCT Is Just Too Damn Bloody Far

And in true Pam Song fashion, ladies and gentlemen,
I almost missed my flight from LCCT to Terminal 1, Changi.

-_-


Planned to leave the office at 6PM but OBVIOUSLY, that didn't quite happen. Made it out 20mins later than planned and got myself stuck in after-work traffic. Took me a whole hour and then some to get back home to meet The Owner who so kindly offered me a ride to LCCT.


Thank goodness I had the smarts to pack my bags
into the car in the morning before I headed out for work.

*Beams and pats self on back. Twice.*


Dashed out of the basement in The Owner's car and took a risk on Penchala, hoping it'd be a quicker route to the NKVE. BAD. BAD. MOVE. We ended up getting stuck in MORE after-work traffic. WHAT IS WRONG WITH KL ROADS ON FRIDAY EVENINGS!?


Made it onto the NKVE after ageing a whole lifetime and finally got to LCCT after dinosaur years on the road. Got outta the car as soon as we hit the departure area. Checked the boards for my check-in counter number and realised.... SHIT! It's at the totally opposite end of the damn building! And you know what's shittier? I was wearing 4-inch heels! RAWR!!!


But in the end all worked out. I made it to the gate in time to line up and make it onto the plane. Not without drama in between of course. But that's a story I'll never tell. Anyways, bloopers are to be expected when it's me at the airport, right? -_-'


Oh well. Guess no matter where you go, some things never change, huh? Haha. At least I didn't forget my passport this time.


*grin*

Ok. Not funny.

I better not forget it on my way outta here.
Cos that would totally be the shits.

-_-'


------------


Next up:

'Omnia 2 No Wants Friend
Singapore Network.'

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

If you miss your flight I tell you... I seriously gotta laugh at you!! :P

陳一豪 said...

You know after you wrote 4 inch heels, I realised that there were no full length shots of you for us chee ko peks to look at wtf.

陳一豪 said...

OH what I meant is that we just don't know how you look like in heels wtf.

Leonard said...

Take chances on KL Traffic? you'll lose 9 out of ten times. Hope you din hurt your ankle with that heels of yours. Advice when you go airports, do walking shoes. Serious.
Take care ya..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
- Woai! Supportive a bit can or not?? Rawr!


ATTN: 陳一豪
- You really chee ko pek lor. And anyway, what are you griping about? You've seen me in heels at NN events wat.


ATTN: Leonard
- Haha. It was baaad man. And my legs are aching now. Not my feet though. So that just means I'm out of shape. HAHA. But yeah. Should wear flats. Just that I went right after work so I was wearing heels then.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!