Monday, May 17, 2010

One Sneak Peak At S03E03

...and I think I just re-addicted myself to Gossip Girl.

Uh oh.

*blink blink*

Ah, but what the hew, it's not like
I've got anything to worry about.

At least not in a few days. =p


Because you see, dear friends, unlike yourselves with petty things like jobs *cough cough* to worry about... *flips hair* ...for the next few months, I'm going to have all the time in the world to rot with ditsy blonds, bitchy brunettes, charming millionaires and handsome paupers prancing about the screen of my Macbook Pro.


Ahhh, bliss.

Upper East Side, gimmie a week
and I'll be on my way to you. =D

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I haven't continue yet to the next episode after I watched S01E01 two months ago.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– What!? How come???

Post a Comment

Talk to me!