Friday, July 10, 2009

"Wash Your Hands, Too (The Swine Flu Song)" By Mr Brown & Company: A Parody Of The Song "Nobody" By Wonder Girls

Wha...??? Wonder Girls AGAIN!?

Haha. No lah. Of course not.

I never use the same joke twice.
(Che wah, sound damn gaya. =p)

You watch first only talk.





Giler babi (eh eh! got pun! got pun! =p) kelakar, right??? Laugh until stomach pain. This MrBrown Show guy actually not bad. Can rhyme quite well. I probably should check out his other stuff when I've the time. Indulge myself in some Singapore-styled stupidity. =p


"When you wash your body wash your hands, too!
You don't want get swine flu, or someone pass to you,
You better wash your body, your body, your body!"


Anyhoo, I know this isn't new anymore but, considering how much I've been ranting here, I think you guys deserve a good laugh for a change lah. It only has to be OSIF for me. No need for all of us to wallow in self pity and indulge in pain together-gether. You guys are free to have and enjoy the thought of TGIF. =)


Have a good Friday, guys!
It is, after all, the last day of the working week.

2 comments :

hon said...

eh you didnt credit me! i shared it with you leh. haha. kidding.

funny stuff right? mr brown is a celeb blogger here who makes funny spoofs going against the gov, their policies and the issues closer to our homeland (like erp gantries and national service).

damn creative guy.

Unknown said...

Brown is a podcaster, check out more on him.. funny abt our gharment

Post a Comment

Talk to me!