Friday, July 17, 2009

Project 365: 19-23/04/2009 [So Tak Jadi]

Hello there, darling bloggers. I hope the day's been treating you well. My day's been made just cos you exist. You know you're my favourite people in the world, right? You know you guys always make my day, right? You know how each time my Unique Visitor count rises, my heart swells with love for you, right? You know how...


Argh, fergeddit. I can't do this bodek nonsense. -_-


I have a confession to make lah, okay. You know why I haven't been updating Project 365? Well, it's cos I was stuck with a bunch of dates I had no pictures to. Yeah, you heard that right. I didn't take pictures of myself from 19-23 April 2009. And I'm not going to bother making up for it! AndyouguyshaveNOsayabouttiwhatsoever – hah! Eh, this is MY blog, okay?! I make the rules! You obey! Now, drop and give me 20! Roar rawr rarr!


Haha. Shit. Power crazy sial.


Anyhoo, like I said, I failed to camwhore on those days lah, okay. I've dealt with it; you should, too. You think what? So free do nothing but take pictures for you guys all day long ah? Cheh. I got life wan, okayyy. Dun play play. =p


AHHH, BUT. HERE'S. WHERE.
I. MAKE. UP. FOR. IT!


Since I'll be MIA from the blogosphere for the next few days, I'm going to be scheduling a bunch of Project 365 posts. Show you my face (or parts of me – don't think senget) in an effort to help you remember that I'm still alive and kicking... albeit in another part of the world that probably won't allow me much access to a comp that's equipped with Photoshop and is enabled with free WiFi. (Sorry lah. Penang people memang cheapo.)


But that's my problem. Not yours.
You guys just keep popping by to do your
catching up with my 3-month-old face. =p


Akhir kata (che-wah), if I can't get connected where I'm heading (I fear the thought of withdrawal symptoms kicking in when I'm at Surabaya, man), I'll catch ya when I'm back on Sunday! Toodles noodles, poodles! You better be missin' me when I'm gone. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!