Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty Reasons To TGIF

Went out for a meeting earlier today
and came back to find this sitting on my desk.




Thought I was seeing things cos it didn't seem likely that I'd be getting another bouquet this soon after the one I received yesterday. Took a peek at didjital and saw him eyeing me with an idiotic grin on his kaypo-fied face then decided, "Ok, this is real. There really are flowers and chocolates sitting on my desk." Oh, look! A card.


The card that came with the flowers.


Opened it to discover a paragraph of good wishes.
(One could never do with too many good wishes. Heh.)




And a line that responded to
a post I published last night.

Haha.

Looks like the angels work fast these days.
Delivery in less than 24 hours. Not too shabby. =p

And there's variety, too!





...and chocolates.

The roses even came with tiny dew drops on them.





Nice! I think that flowers should
always come with dew. Haha.


Anyways, it's funny but compared to yesterday's bouquet, this one was a big, big hit among the BOYS. @_@ They were all so very captivated by it! It was pretty surprising. The girls and "girl" – Duh Roads, Zok, Yours Truly and, uh, Sausage Boy – couldn't quite figure it/them out. Haha.


didjital
and Kenneth (too lazy to come up with nicknames right now) especially. The former kept squeezing the rose buds (stop squeezing my bud, boy! =p) and latter couldn't stop touching the leaves. Even The Senior Writer's hands got itchy.


The Senior Writer's handiwork.


The rest of my colleagues, on the other hand, have started asking questions. "What's the occasion?" "Your birthday ah?" "Eh, got people want to 'khau' issit?" "Pam, this guy so rich wan ah? One day one bouquet?!" And the best one's this one: "Which corner do you stand at at night? So good business wan." -_-''' Wth, my life is hardly that exciting scandalous.


Okay... just to clarify, it isn't my birthday. Not yesterday, and not today. There isn't a special occasion, either. It just so happens to be Springtime. Beef Jerky thinks I'm cheating on her but it isn't true. I have eyes for no one but her. And darling Ah Beng with his jeng jeng fashion sense, of course. (SUNDAY'S ON FOR YOU AND ME, SLUT! Don't you dare forget! FFK me and I'm lettin' the B*tch loose on you. Rawr.)


Well, whatever the reason, flowers are always nice. (All girls like them lah. If they say they don't, they're lying. It's like how they sometimes tell you a salad's filling. I'm sorry I've got to rat my girls out but IT'S A LIEEEE!!! Haha. Now, you know. =p)


Even macho-man wannabe
hard dance DJ didjital loves flowers.




The boy can't seem to keep his hands off mine. =p

"STOP SQUEEZING MY BUD!"

*grin*


-----------

Thank you for the lovely flowers.
(I'm sure you know who you are.)

I've tried the chocolates, too. The milk one is simply delish – it melts in the mouth. The coffee choc, on the other hand, got didjital and I buzzing from the caffeine rush. Haha. It'll definitely come in handy when and if I'm stuck at work till late. Again, thank you for putting the TGI into my Friday. =)

– Pam Song

-----------


Here's one more for the road.


2 comments :

RealGunners said...

if my pocket is always filled with only a coin or two, i'd starve >.<

ubersupersara said...

wahlau where got ppl give flower flower like that. two in a row some more. where got fair wan.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!