Thursday, July 23, 2009

O.M.G. I. Think. I'm. Going. To. Die.

My parents killed a crow today.

*dies*


And not just one parent, mind you. PUH-LOO-RAL. (Read: Plural. -_-) It was BOTH of them. Together-gether, sama-sama berganding bahu. But they were not just partners in crime in one getaway murder car. No, siree. They went at it organised-crime style. Planned attack from all sides. Real hardcore stuff. Terrorist giler babi. Don't mess.


The TWO of them
killed ONE crow

in TWO separate cars.


@_@

Read the story here.

Poor thing.

That winged black bird probably didn't
wake up thinking it'd be dead by tea time.

*blink blink*

*slaps self*


What am I saying??? That scavenger totally deserved to be roadkill lah. Now, there's one less bird for me to worry about. One less reason to keep an eye on the skies; one less reason to duck when shadows sweep the ground. I could totally live with that. Nyek nyek. Anyhoo, now do you see why I'm plagued with ornithophobia? I blame the parentals. Traumatised me since childhood okay... -_-'''

8 comments :

Melsong said...

Wei! Don't ruin our reputations.

That silly billy of a bird probably felt like committing suicide after having its last tea/supper.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– YOU LIESSSS!!! This isn't the first time!! Organised crime. I know it is. Organised!!!

ChickLit said...

Haha, I like how it was sold all dramatically over here, but over on your mom's blog she's just mildly annoyed and like "Stupid bird..."

Cool as a cucumber, yo' momma.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Of course lah. Heartless killers don't feel nuttin'. Heh.

test said...

it is fated that tweet tweet bird to "kick the bucket" that day lah

Jeffro said...

ROFL! This has gotta be quite the entertainment.. I meant how it was put.. Not the killing bird part..

GOSH, this reminds me of my stressful friend who took it all out on the birds (crows) one day.. Took his SLK and ram through the flock of birds.. Killing 3 out of err MANY.. saw a surviving one, and kick it to heaven.. O_O Scary..

I hope your mum @Melsong isnt lidat? *gulps*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. And you would know because...?


ATTN: Jeffro
– Eeyerrrr!!! Your friend is a freak, man! Yuck! Contaminate the car only, man! Eeeyerrrrrrr. Bleh. Blergh. Phooi!

Jeffro said...

Tell me about it.. Luckily for me I aint his best bud.. Otherwise god knows what would become of me.. O_O

Post a Comment

Talk to me!