Sunday, July 05, 2009

It Can Get Rewarding

Since I've been ranting about how terrible work's been for me, I thought I should just remind you that there are still good times aplenty at the place I spend most of my waking hours at. You know, just to tip the scale back into the positives so you guys don't think me nuts for staying where I am and not tossing a cleverly crafted letter Management's way.


(KELUAR TOPIK FOR AWHILE: I've written resignation letters before. SUSAH SIAL! There are expectations; especially when you're a Copywriter! I can't use a template and I can't exactly write "Toodles, noodles" either. Wanna leave also must impress. *sweat*)


Okay, side story over.
Back to the topic at hand.

How my job can be rewarding
I get rewarded at my workplace.

TADA!


Seremban Siew Pau and Tan Tart (egg tart lah, bodo) from K.


It was really, really good. I usually don't makan babi cos I think it smells but this Seremban Siew Pau is delish! And somehow, even by the end of the day, it was still crunchy on the outside. YUMS! Go buy! Show you the brand...




Sorry, too busy eating until I forgot to take pictures of the address listed on the side of the box. Haha. You guys Google lah, ok. I'm pretty sure it'll come up somewhere. If it doesn't, ask me in my comment page and I'll ask K for you. =)


Ahh, K – the fresh grad in Advertising. He's funny lah. Haha. And quite endearing. Haha. Always makes me laugh. Even before the boy opens his mouth I laugh already. Haha. Even he has noticed it. Haha. Darn it, even writing about him makes me laugh, wth. Haha.


You know hor... When he needs me to sign an FA, he always goes, "Pam... can I have your signature?" HAHA. Make me feel like superstar, man! Hahaha. Ahhh, it becomes a good break from the stresses of work sometimes. (SOMETIMES ONLY! When Suits keep coming over to Creative it can get annoying, too. Rarr rarr.) Like my very own walking, talking comic relief. Haha.


Anyhoo, his second week on the job was tough on him. Blur blur tak tau ape but his Manager left for holiday. HAHA. Kelam kabut giler babi, wei! Hahaha. I think that week alone shaved 5 years off his lifespan. Poor thing.


Without a Manager to guide him along the way and teach him the ropes, things got so bad with the hounding (he was hounding us) that Duh Roads and I started asking him questions like, "Eh, K. You drive to work ah? Where you park your car ah? What car is that ah? Number plate leh?" HAHAHA. Poor boy panic like crazy. Fun, fun, fun! (I think I'm a closeted sadist that way. -_-')


Anyways, he left this note on top of his
Seremban Sew Pau and Tan Tart gift.




*crazy laughter*

So, yeah. It's not all bad. =)


p/s: I take a picture of him one day for you guys to see lah. I think that you gay boys out there will love him to death!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Good to see that you cheer up!

>.=

test said...

Pam : u must be torturing the fella daily until he has to *thank u* for not wrecking his car. XD

PS: seremban pao *yummy*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!