Friday, July 17, 2009

Blessing In Disguise

I gotta start remembering that it pays to respond to missed calls. (I usually don't. I'm terrible that way.) Even accidental ones from your super cool, uber-nice, fashion savvy, keep-forgetting-to-lock-keypad Pastor in KL. Haha. He's awessum lah. But story later.


The effects of The Accidental Call
will only take place in Surabaya anyways.

JENG JENG! =p


Anyhoo, I just feel so blessed lah. I'd really love to write a full testimonial documenting what happened (just 5 mins ago, actually) but I don't quite have time to steal right now. Gotta get stuff done before I head off. Catch ya later.

4 comments :

Huai Bin said...

Have fun in Surabaya. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Thanks. But that last note of advice... YOU CRAZY AH??? You'll do anything! =p

Huai Bin said...

Haha! Exactly. Enjoy your vacation Pam! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– I did! I did! Stories soon. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!