Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ultimate Lame Joke Of The Day

Duh Roads asked me a question today.




News is, she heard it from Freckles.


The answer made me roll my eyes and realise I'm spending a majority of my time with very lame people. But now, since I'm pretty much brain dead at the moment due to my lack of sleep, and all I can handle are top notch lame jokes, I'm passing it along. Think long and hard before you answer, okay? Don't just pakai hentam only.


QUESTION: Which one is noisier? Bread? Or Kopi?

(Scroll down for answer.)
















ANSWER: Bread. Cos BreadTalk. Kopi tiam.


-_-

Lame chop.

4 comments :

Jeffro said...

woah.. what on earth weih.. =.="

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I KNOWWW!!! *slams head into wall*

Jeffro said...

*pats on Pam's shoulder* U done with the wall yet? It's my turn now..

wHiteStaRlet said...

omg..thats my joke ...hahaha n im called freckles..muahahha.. actually it's "bread and kopi, which is noisy, which is quiet..."...LOL

Post a Comment

Talk to me!