Thursday, November 08, 2007

You Care No Care?

This is too confusing a way to start my day.


Friend: Eh, they care or not wan?

Pam Song: No lah. I dun think they care lor. We not so close also so they sure dun care wan. I am closer to him so maybe he care a bit lah. But you dun care if he care lah. I care you care enough lor. Cos if we care sure they care wan I think.


*grin*

Too long never talk rubbish di. So tak biasa.


Anyway, it's a holiday today. (About time.) Whoopie! I'm off for a daytime adventure somewhere near but not that near. Think: Negeriku yang bersih dan indah. *snicker* Perhaps you'll hear of my tales upon my return. IF there's anything to shout about lah, that is.


Adios!

8 comments :

'mike. said...

dear pam, happy holiday! *with a big grin* :D go go venture abit. have fun...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Thanks, man. Hope you had a good holiday, too!

Jamie said...

amoi, the dumb test...
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=6798

Pam Song said...

Cools! Will try it out another day, okay. Am beat. Nights.

ming said...

melacca is so far away

Pam Song said...

For you, babe. Not for us. We should have gone for a road trip while you were staying here, right? Sigh.

ming said...

yayaa.. a road trip with ur super busy schedule?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Pam Song said...

Haha. No lah. Holiday summore ma. Deepavali.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!