Monday, August 27, 2007

Mummy, Mummy! Got Helicopter!

Was hitching a ride back from a work lunch
when I caught this on my trusty W810i.
(Ooo, my love for camera phones just grows and grows!)




Psychos on the loose, yo! The chopper was sooo close to where I was. With absolutely zero exaggeration on my part, it was barely 50m away, okay. Talk about trees swaying in the breeze, I wound down the power window (no, it wasn't a Proton) for a little snappy-snappy and got a full blast of copter wind and KL dirt in the face. And all it did was head towards green grass, hover about 6 feet above ground level, turn around and disappear from sight. Bleh. So potong steam.




*chop chop chop*

This is your cue to say, "Siao eh."


Hmmm. My spider-sense tells me that they've got something real big planned this Merdeka. 50 years; The Gold Anniversary. Dun play play. We've come a long way since Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!, haven't we? A few car honks, an F1 circuit, a set of twin peaks and some highly adulterated English later, we can proudly say that Malaysia's finally turned 50. It's time and we deserve to par-tay! Woo hoo!




Long weekend up ahead. YES YES YES!
The Merdeka countdown begins tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!