Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Friskies

The week has come to an end! Wheeee! Day's up!
Friday's here and it's already dark outside!

My colleagues and I sneaked in a short
timeout session before daylight ran out.

Our latest invention? The Tele-Puppy.




Haha. Don't come talking about
animal abuse with me now, alright?




It's real simple to make so I won't bother with instructions cos it sure ain't rocket science. Paling paling, I'll flip the Tele Puppy over for you to sneak a peak at its underside. That's all you're gonna get.


Materials: (1) Toy puppy, (2) Masking tape & (3) Telephone





Easy, no?

Put 'em all together in the right order and wha-lah!
Congratulations, you've got yourself a Tele Puppy!




Hello-ooooooo!!!




Haha. Woof woof. Have a great weekend, guys!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....Mo liu(cantonese) betul la you.....=P

Anonymous said...

u guys either are super kau kau keterlampuan stress .. or super kau kau keterlampuan bored

DelvC said...

wah ..now telepuppy ?
whats next ?
currypuff boys ?
spongebob triangle pants ?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– The stress has gotta come out some way or another, right? At least I had dun releasing it. =p


ATTN: zecount
– Haha... Ooo, definitely the former.


ATTN: delvc
– HAHA. We'll see. We killed a rabbit before di. Now puppy. I wonder what's next. Depends on which soft toy catches our eye. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!