Thursday, November 05, 2020

Day Off!

Celebrating one day where
I don’t have to go to the hospital
and I don’t have to stress about
deciding anything. Wheee! πŸŽ‰


It’s been awhile since I’ve felt like this. Haha. After 2 months of hospital-free days, these past 2 weeks have just been a whirlwind of crazy. Days filled with multiple appointments with multiple doctors for multiple reasons, which resulted in multiple visits to the hospital and a staggering amount of medical bills paid. Painful on the mind, the body and the pocket! πŸ€―πŸ’‰πŸ’Έ


Check out my 1-month hospital diary. πŸ“


WEEK 1

MON 26/10: 6-month CT + Blood Test + Appointment with my Oncologist + Ultrasound + Appointment with my Breast Surgeon
TUE 27/10: Core Needle Biopsy + Appointment with my Breast Surgeon 
WED-FRI 28-30/10: Sit tight and stress. 😰
SAT 31/10: Appointment with my Breast Surgeon + Appointment with my Plastic Surgeon 


WEEK 2

MON 2/11: Appointment with my Breast Surgeon
TUE 3/11: Zoladex hormone therapy shot + Appointment with my Oncologist 
WED 4/11: Appointment with my Plastic Surgeon 
THU 5/11: DAY OFF! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
FRI 6/11: Appointment with my OBGYN


WEEK 3

MON 9/11: Echocardiogram + Appointment with my Cardiologist 
TUE-FRI 10-13/11: Standby for pre-surgery Covid test 


WEEK 4

MON 16/11: D-Day! πŸ”ͺ
TUES ONWARDS 17/11-?: My 2020 Gleneagles staycation πŸ˜‚


Very happening hor? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…


It’s been a long, tiring, and emotionally draining 2 weeks. But – in the words of my Plastic Surgeon – everything I‘ve been through is like kindergarten compared to what’s coming next. 😳 *gulp* So keep me in prayer, guys! I’ve got a heck of a ride coming up!! 🎒

2 comments :

Clark said...

Be strong my friend. :)

Pam Song said...

Hey Clark,

Will do! Most definitely. Thanks for the encouragement!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!