Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A Royal Supper

I'm usually a Quaker Life cereal or General Mills Cheerios cereal kinda girl. But tonight, I'm having Kellogg’s Special K – Queen Elizabeth's favourite breakfast cereal – for supper. Why? Because The Husband did his googling a few of weeks ago and discovered that Her Majesty – the world's oldest, longest-living and longest-reigning monarch – eats this particular cereal for breakfast.


Wiki tells me that...
She is the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch. She is the longest-serving female head of state in world history, and the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state. [Source]

And I don't know about how things are this year with this COVID-19 pandemic casting a dark cloud over 2020... but despite being 93-years-old, the Queen attended a whopping 295 engagements in 2019. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ At 93, ok!! Talk about living a long, active, productive and healthy life! She and Mahathir really can shake hand. #workaholicsunite


Anyhoo, I may not have perfect curls in white hair or paint my nails a pale shade of pink with Essie's Ballet Slippers, but what I can have is Kellogg’s Special K. Lai... Mai kong liao. Ciak!


First taste of Kellog's Special K cereal. It's not bad. Not bad at all.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!