Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Hooked Up Right, Left & Center!

Finally got my fuzzy wraps, catheter and drip removed. Big hurrah even though the line on my left hand is to be kept in till I'm discharged. BUT. THAT'S. OK! Cos earlier, I was hooked up to so many things, I could barely move! So this is a very welcomed improvement. On a whole, I’m finally feeling more human and less bionic woman today. 


Me and my three drains to remove excess fluids from my insides.
My plastics doctor calls these my "medallions". 🏅🏅🏅 LOL.


On a separate note...
#crazyhairdontcare 💁‍♀️


Earlier, I had both arms and both legs all wrapped up in what looked like quilt stuffing, a drip on my left hand, a catheter between my legs, three drains coming out from my upper body (one from each boob and one from my right pit)... *deep breath* ...and both my legs (knees down to my ankles) wrapped up in the adjustable attachments of a machine called the VenaFlow® system, which helps with my circulation while I'm not moving. 😅


La familia.


The doctors expect me to be hospitalised for a week. But just a day post surgery and I'm down to the three drains + the line on my left hand (for antibiotics and emergencies) + the VenaFlow® system at night during bedtime so... I'm liking my odds! Slowly slowly la. We're getting there, Pam. We're getting there! 💪💪💪

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!