Saturday, November 14, 2020

The Last Fun Fling

As fate would have it, the night before my admission at the hospital for surgery the following day, I discover my extreme sport of choice – rollerblading. LOL.


Wearing my nephew's rollerblades cos they fit my Size 36 feet!

Just two aunties forgetting they're old and just doing their thang.


We had so much fun rolling around in the porch while the men and daddies talked shop. Now I can't wait to get better from my surgery so I can get me a pair of roller blades from Decathlon and go rollerblading with the kids! #coolmom #coolaunt #bokiasi Now this is exercise I don't mind doing la! In fact, I enjoyed myself so much I impulse purchased a pair of skates each for the boys from Decathlon's online store on the spot. Early Christmas presents from The Husband and I – kautim! Haha!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!