Sunday, November 15, 2020

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia

Sort of. 🤣


Patient toiletries plus the latest in hospital fashion. 💃


And so my hotel stay begins. 🙆‍♀️

This is gonna home for the next 7 days
at the very least. Might as well get comfy.


My bedside drawer stuffed with all my kachang.


Didn't bother packing a fully-equipped toiletry bag cos I probably won't use anything other than my toothbrush and toothpaste anyway. Was informed that I'm to take a antimicrobial bath later today. Then I doubt I'll be doing any showering post-op. So... yeah. No need toiletry bag la. #packinglight Also, I doubt I'll have any visitors anyway. #sadbuttrue Hence, look like crap also nevermind la! Hahaha. 

1 comments :

Greentrends said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in balanagar for men and women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in balanagar for men and women .

Post a Comment

Talk to me!