Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Dressing Up For Zoladex 10.8mg



and I'm feeling ready-steady to take on
my very-painful instant-menopausal-aunty shot. 💪

😂 




Blood pressure – check. Heart rate – check.




Painful subcutaneous shot into the tummy – check. 🥺


This is my first time taking Zoladex without any other IVs. Can't believe I've taken 9 of these shots so far. 6 x 3.6mg during chemo, and 3 x 10.8mg post-chemo because my aunty started to visit when she was supposed to stay away. 🙄🤐😒 Damn painful, ok. 😢 My whole belly is dotted with needle puncture scars right and left and it looks like I've got a bunch of faded moles scattered around. But... if it keeps cancer away, them scars are worth it la. #priorities


Now, to go home and prepare to feel
like I'm 35 going on 60. 👵

*groans*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!