Friday, October 30, 2020

A lululemon Surprise

Got me a delivery today. And it wasn't sent to my home, but to KRPG. πŸ€” I wondered why since I'd not bought anything and sent them to the office in a long, long time – not since the first round of MCO. More surprisingly though, the delivery was from Hong Kong! #curiouserandcuriouser




Turned it over to check out the receiver information
and the name was really mine. How strange!

And then I saw it...




😱😱😱

l-l-l-lululemon?! No way!


But heck! I was holding the parcel in my hands! That would make any sane woman doubt herself. And so, I did. Like, waiiiitttt... πŸ€” Takkan my chemo brain so bad until I shop online from 5-star celebrity sportswear store without even remembering anything at all??? 😬 #chemobrainisreal




Ripped it open when I got home and discovered that,
although I was the receiver, the sender was Irene!




Aww, this sweetheart!!!

I sent her a small care package to motivate her
to chase and achieve her dreams at the end of October.




Mana tau, this woman go and gift me balik in good measure,
pressed down, shaken together and running over. πŸ₯° (Luke 6:38)


This next part is just for my own memory's sake so please feel free to just scroll on by while two crazy 30-something-year-old aunties talk nonsense. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š 




Yup, will try it on and let her know how it goes
when I pop my lululemon cherry! πŸ‹πŸ’ #girltalk


I’ve been hearing fantastic things about this brand of sportswear from my exercise-crazy friends in KL for years now. It seems to be all the rage for those who're really into the "fashionable" active lifestyle. (Read: Yoga, Flycycle, Pilates, etc.) I've even participated in gifting a set of their clothing to Kara for her birthday together with the other #ChilternMoms a few years ago. But me, myself? I balked at the price of a simple pair of yoga pants and never bothered finding out more or even visiting the store though it was just minutes from my home in KL. Haha. Now, I can’t wait to try it for myself now to see what the hype is all about!




Wheee! My first lululemon! πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

2 comments :

Ze Ann said...

I just read this and you made my day, knowing that I made your day. Love ya lots.

Pam Song said...

Dear Ze Ann,

YOU DA BEST! HUGS!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!