Sunday, October 04, 2020

Walking The Gardens In A Post-COVID-19 Era



Hi hi! This picture of JJ and I from this afternoon's walk was so very easy to post. Already naturally blog-friendly and pre-censored. HAHA. 😎😷


I tell you, I really dunno whether to laugh or to cry la with this #newnormal – haih. Dah lah, I hate exercise. Now, have to bungkus up half the face to meet SOP lagi. So, end up become super-duper, extra, maximum hot and cannot breathe. Really beh tahan. πŸ₯΅




But Penang Botanical Gardens remains as green, grand and glorious as ever. I wish I could say that the grounds were as people-free as seen in this picture but... no such luck, mates. Even at 3-something, it was already teeming with sweaty folk 🀭 all desperately trying to cepat-cepat clock in their exercise time before the real crowd arrives a little later in the evening. I just very clever to sim sim (that’s Cantonese for dodge or avoid) take photo. πŸ˜†


Run, my children!

Run wild and free!

Solar flare! 🌈 



I totally kena conned by the weather today la. It really looked like it was going to be cool and windy when we were still at home but nooooo... tipu wan. So damn hot. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  If I knew it was going to be such a sauna, I wouldn't have suggested this for exercise in the first place. 🀐

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!