Saturday, October 31, 2020

His Mercies Are New Every Morning



Great is His faithfulness. πŸ™


-----------


I was hoping to get an early callback from my Breast Surgeon yesterday with my biopsy results. But the only one who called was a J&T Express delivery man who set The Husband's heart racing. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Guess I will be keeping my Saturday morning appointment after all.


Having said that, I'm feeling a lot better about things today. His Word tells me that all things will work together for good. So why should I fear or be weary, and face the day with dread and sorrow? Have a great day, guys! I will, too! πŸŒ… 

2 comments :

Silkrose said...

Hi Pam. Silent reader here. Wishing you all the very best and hoping for the best news for you.

Pam Song said...

Hey Silkrose,

Thank you! It means a lot. <3 You have a great day ahead!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!