Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Homeschooling Round 2, Day 1

We decided to divide and conquer. The Husband got JZ and I got JJ. Armed with the workbooks we bought during the MCO, I was prepared for JJ to breeze through the pages considering it was one year below his current year group. 


But of course, with my son,
that's wishful thinking. πŸ™„

These were the questions...




QUESTION 1: Tina collected ________ buttons.


I think the question is pretty straight forward and the answer is equally as clear. Year 1 confirm can answer, right? Shouldn't be a problem, right? Just count buttons only, right?? Easy-peasy lemon squeasy, right??


HAH! WRONG.


Pam Song: So Tina collected how many buttons? 

JJ: *confidently* A LOT! 

Pam Song: 😳 

JJ: Fully!

Pam Song: πŸ€”  

JJ: *hesitantly* Uh... Many? 

Pam Song: 🀯 Eh, what "many"?? You think you doing English issit?? 🀦‍♀️


          
JJ desperately trying to justify his answers.


Can I send the kids back to school ah? 🀣

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!