Friday, October 16, 2020

What It Means To Be A Brother

The boys don't always go poopy at the same time but if and when they do, they always, always, always talk to each other while they poop. πŸ™„πŸ€­ (More like shout at each other from different bathrooms across the corridor. πŸ™‰) I suppose it helps them feel like they're together so they're less afraid about being in the bathroom alone. 🀷‍♀️ 


But even when they don't poop together, it's become quite the norm that one patiently waits for the other in the room. Today, was such a day. Nothing surprising there. But then suddenly, I overheard this conversation between the brothers that made my heart swell with pride and joy. 


JZ: *from inside the bathroom* Di? Are you there? (Checking to make sure that he's not alone.)

JJ: *without hesitance* I'm always with you. Because you're my brother what.

JZ: Thank you, Di.


I snuck into the stinky room to capture
this shot of JJ waiting for JZ.


It takes a real brother to selflessly stand outside your open toilet door while you poop with the fan off and all the windows closed. And an even better brother reassures you that he'll always be there... even when it stinks. πŸ™ŠπŸ’© If this isn't the true meaning of #brotherlylove, I don't know what is. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!