Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When No One's Around, GMail Talks To Me



"By all means use some time to be alone."
– Edward Young


I don't quite believe in married couples spending extended periods apart from each other. Unfortunately, The Husband's job requires that he be away from home 5 days a week. That's 71% of the time, every week. Meaning LOTS of time apart. -_-' And if you haven't figured it out already, I hate time apart. >(


Last night turned out to be my first night alone since we got married 2 weeks ago. I can't say I was very pleased to be lying down next to an empty spot, but I was definitely overjoyed by all the alone-time I'd suddenly found myself with before bedtime. Finally! Some time and space to do what I want, when I want it! =D


I had time to take a looong, hot shower, sort out the files on my lappie, burn out the old files I no longer need (read: Wedding WIP Folder =p), look through old pictures, upload them onto Facebook, leisurely read my email, watch sitcoms and dramas on ASTRO... heck, I even caught up on 1 episode of Desperate Housewives and 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy while having supper last night!


All in, this married woman enjoyed
a very pleasant night alone last night. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!