Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hi!

After 2 weeks of non-blogging and 1.5 weeks of zero-connectivity, I'm dying to get back to logging my days and nights here on Tinki Talks. Having said that, I think it's pretty obvious by now that... I'm back from the honeymoon!!! Woot woot! =D


Unfortunately, I can't blog about the wedding cos our official photographer's pictures will only reach our hands early next month. And... I can't blog about the honeymoon either cos I came back to a full-to-the-brim-and-ready-to-burst harddisk. So until and unless I back-up, burn or trash the 76GB's worth of unedited pictures still in my comp, I can't upload what's in the GF2. -_-'''


Let me work out the kinks in this space-less mess I've gotten myself into – that means wait till I burn all my pictures into DVDs – and I'll get right back to ya. =D

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

eh I wanna see the wedding pic! Can?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Soon, soon. Gimmie awhile. Editing's a bitch. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!