Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pretty-In-Pink Princess

I think I've just fallen in love. With the new
Duchess of Cambridge's impeccable taste in fashion.


Ok, background story: Remember how I said I was going to cut my hair? Then remember how I recapped about that said haircut? Well, in the latter post, I published this picture with the following caption:


Me with the 20 June 2011 edition of HELLO! magazine
on my lap after a relaxing hair wash, before the cut.


Well, there, on my lap, lies the birth mother of this gush post
– the 20 June 2011 edition of HELLO! magazine.




Yes, yes... The Duchess of Cambridge made the cover. Again. *snore* Only this time, there was hardly anything about her royal husband or royal wedding. It was all about her, her poise, her fashion sense – so many pages, filled with stories and pictures of her, her, her! But the piece that captured my attention was one that spoke of a dress that stole my heart.




A slinky (but not-at-all skanky) rose-colored silk tulle Jenny Packham gown covered in sequins and Swarovski crystal beading from top to bottom except on its fluttery sleeves. One that she wore to the Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) gala in London. (Don't bother looking out for it if you're in the UK and thinking you're lucky to be there when I'm not. It's sold out. HARHAR.) I mean, just LOOK AT IT!!! It's a gorgeous dress!




And it's gorgeous front... AND BACK!




*swoons*


Excerpt from the article.


BUT... as you can see, that's a pretty pink dress that also cost a pretty penny. A sparkly dress only superstars can afford. Come on la... With a £3,835 price tag, I'd expect to be wearing a dress that's made to steal every damn spotlight on the planet and look like a gazillion trillion bucks, too! Haha. =p

6 comments :

infinitium said...

look @ the prince behind checking out her ass (who wouldn't??)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– HAHAHAHA. OMG, I didn't notice that! Hahahaha. You ah. And no la... her ass not very nice. With her built, I think her legs will be nice. =p

Lissa said...

I wish I had her sense of fashion. v.v

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Yeah, she quite stylo. I wish I had her clothes. Haha.

Lissa said...

I wish I had her money so I can afford her style. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I SECOND THAT!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!