Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Don't Need The Rain To Get A Rainbow

Today, the most amazing sight astounded me this afternoon. I saw the most brilliant rainbow! Displaying the most vivid colours! Indoors! And right on my living room floor! Look at it!




I didn't think of checking out the source at the time – too excited about grabbing my GF2 and taking pictures that it totally didn't cross my mind – but it was just one square patch of bright and beautiful colours that kept moving. Yes, MOVING! Like lapping waves or curtains blowing with the breeze. I was so odd but so captivating. I couldn't stop starring, ooh-ing and ahh-ing!









Believe me when I say that the colours were even more brilliantly contrasted in reality than what you see here cos I'm not kidding. Anyway, I'll try to remember to capture it on video for you guys the next time I see it. Mama – my MIL – tells me it visits our living room every evening. =)

2 comments :

infinitium said...

the powers that be are trying to tell you to get out more :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Eh... I go out wat. Who say I never go out? Hahaha. I just don't go to places I don't like. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!