Monday, July 04, 2011

3 July 2011: Early Morning Prep

So we're done with one wedding banquet. Phew! Can't wait for the next one to be over, too. HAHA. Kidding lah. Surprisingly, the day wasn't at all as tiring as I was expecting it to be. To be honest, the day before the wedding took a greater toll on the body than the actual day itself. Perhaps it was because of the Brands Chicken Essence I took early yesterday morning. =p


Anyway, here are some pictures I took behind the scenes early yesterday morning of my bouquet, his corsage and me getting ready before the big, 2-and-a-half-hour, under-the-rain shoot-out we survived.


My bouquet and his corsage... with the top of my head.


A clearer picture of my bouquet... and me in the background.


A picture of me and the world's coolest MUA cum stylist on the planet.


After this, it was off to Lone Pine for casual-chill and wannabe-poser pictures in the rain (talk about great weather for photography, man... -_-''') with our amazing photography team spearheaded by TY that consisted of TY himself, Jack and Wayne – who also happens to be an old friend!! Such a small world. Haha.


Anyway, will share some of the pictures once I get my hands on them. We haven't seen them ourselves cos we weren't in the hall at the time they were screened but we heard rave reviews from many of the folk at the banquet last night so... we'll see. Rumour has it we'll receive them in about 2-3 weeks. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!