Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Torn

Know why I haven't been blogging much? Well, it's cos I'd very much like to blog about the wedding and show you pictures (and maybe a video or two =p) that were taken on Sunday, 3 July 2011 but... I also feel like I really shouldn't. At least not until after this weekend. Cos it would totally kill the surprise for friends and family who will be joining us from all around the world for Round 2 that is set to take place on Saturday, 9 July 2011. :-/


So I guess I'll just be hanging on to all I've got and keeping mum for the most part. But trust me, it's killing me on the inside! I feel like my head is about to explode from trying to keep it all in! Haha. Plus I doubt I'll have much time to blog after Round 2 cos The Fiancé and I will be jet-setting off into the distance for our honeymoon abroad barely 48 hours after so that means even less blogging about the wedding after the wedding. Hmmm... Torn, torn, torn.

9 comments :

ChickLit said...

Omg congrats! Happily ever after... :-D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Thanks, ChickLit!

Lissa said...

Can't wait!! :D <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. 3 days. Tick tock! =D

Chun Leung said...

ello...still calling The Fiance? should change already lu...

or maybe you would want to wait till the Round 2 is finished...but you might want to learn the new word now ;)

nithyakuthiah said...

So many excitedness! Sneak peak or what at least? Trailer? ONE photo lah, come on. :)

Zhen Ying said...

I'll wait patiently for all the photos and videos that I will miss out on in person after you come back from your honeymoon. :)

yapthomas said...

I can *cough* post a few *cough*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chun Leong
– Haha. That time not husband in the eyes of God yet ma. =p


ATTN: - nithya -
– Hahahaha. No need trailer now. You've seen the real thing! =p


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Hahaha. Come back soon and I'll show them to you! Night out at Starbucks again perhaps? =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Walaueh... Liddat meh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!