Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tonight's Supper

For the past two consecutive nights, The Husband and I have been feasting on kari campur-drenched Nasi Kandar topped with chicken and salted egg for supper. Totally yummy but utterly sinful, I know. Especially when consumed past midnight. Haha. But come on... it's just too good to let up! Plus, I've never been one to enjoy going to bed with an empty tummy so... it's all good.


Unfortunately, The Husband is out of town tonight and I've got nobody to go suppering with. (Boo hoo.) So, I've resorted to raiding the fridge downstairs for anything edible that requires zero preparation time. *desperate* Well, here's what I managed to scrape up for tonight's supper.








A little paler in comparison to the all-great Nasi Kandar but... hey, hungry beggars can't be choosers. *sad case* Magnum Mini will have to do for tonight. Think I've got some massive stocking up to do tomorrow though. I need to get me some junk to fill my tum-tum at night!


p/s: I'm still hungry. T_T

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!