Friday, July 08, 2011

(Over)Excitement

While The Fiancé and I are glad that our friends are as excited about the big day as we are – maybe even more so @_@ – it looks like the peeps on Facebook have been grossly oversold by the tales of those who came before them for Wedding Banquet 1 that took place at E&O Hotel last Sunday.






I think that semi-lucid comments such as these have led others to believe that they can expect all of heaven to turn up at our next banquet. Hahahahaha.






Walauuuu... you gotta be kidding me. Royal Wedding?? Wedding of the century!? *gulp* Talk about piling on the pressure at the eleventh hour, man! Haha.

3 comments :

Lissa said...

Amazing dresses. So in love. <3

Jeffro said...

I'm feeling more and more left out =(
But better late than never, CONGRATULATIONS PAMMY! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I just saw this comment! How did I miss it!?? But thanks! Glad you liked them. They're collecting dust now. HAHA.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Awww, it's ok. Will blog about the wedding soon and upload pictures on Facebook. Thanks, Jeffro!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!