Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weird

Today – for the first time since The Fiancé proposed back in June – I forgot to slip my engagement ring onto my ring finger before leaving the house. @_@


5 months ago, I wouldn't even have thought twice about forgetting an accessory. (I don't think I'm very big on fancy accessories.) But then again, this isn't just any accessory, is it? And although I know I'm no less engaged without it, I have to admit that right now, I feel... weird. Like something's missing. Incomplete. Wrong.


Funny how some pretty hearts and arrows
in a little stone changes things in such big ways. =)

5 comments :

caRMen ch0ng said...

I know exactly how you feel! I can't leave the house without my ring too!!(looong story behind the ring) It feels like something's missing and your finger feels so naked. :)

Jeffro said...

"I forgot to slip my engagement ring onto my ring finger before leaving the house" Eh what you trying to imply? Poor Mr.Fiancé. Just like that huh, Pam?

=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: caRMen
– Weird huh?? Totally getting the naked finger vibe that day, too! And tell me your ring story! I wanna hear! =D


ATTN: Jeffro
– Waddd...

Jeffro said...

Need me to elaborate on your behalf? =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Eh! Work lah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!