Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day: Special Home Delivery

February 14th came a day early
for me this year. Look! Look!




Haha. That's right!
Me gots flowersss yesterday!!!




And surprise surprise, they were delivered right to my home in Penang! A funny story that wasn't saved from hiccups, actually. Haha.


Come, come. I tell you. =p


The delivery man kinda blew the surprise cos he called me to ask for directions. HAHA. (Ok, lah. That wan I admit, not totally his fault. I live behind some obscure Malay kampung on a road that leads nowhere in an apartment that's right next to a dead end. -_- No kidding.) Worse still, after I gave him directions, he said, "Eh, I pergi minum kopi dulu baru datang ye?" Wth. Delivery man – FAIL. Haha.


BUT I GOT THE FLOWERS ANYWAYSSS! =D

Check out the whole bouquet.




19 pretty white-ish roses surrounded by a whole buncha purple I-dunno-called-what flowers I shall refer to as purple floral trimmings from now on. =p




Can't stop looking at 'em. =)




They're sitting on my dressing table now. =p




----------


THANK YOU
FOR THE FLOWERS!

=)




XOXO,
Pam Song

5 comments :

FlikTeoh said...

that was the florist i'm currently waiting for my refunds lol. They're quite unpro =x last minute called said they couldn't deliver in time and the receipent is leaving the island already zzz

ch3ryl said...

the purple flower trimmings are forget-me-nots.

Lissa said...

I thought these were forget-me-nots? o.O

http://www.meredithmalone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/forget-me-not.jpg


They could be Sea Lavender/Statice/Marsh-rosemary though... :-?

http://www.teleflora.com/images/vendors/00005557/giftguides/meaning/statice.jpg

陳一豪 said...

WHOOO?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: FlikTeoh
– What??? Eeyer. Thank goodness it never happened to me. But yeah, they weren't really on time, I think. Cos the fella summore go yamcha. Hahaha.


ATTN: ch3ryl
- Eh eh... Salah! Check out Lissa's comment. The Wiki picture of forget-me-nots are different from the ones in the bouquet also.


ATTN: Lissa
– Yeah, you're right. The ones in the bouquet aren't forget-me-nots. They're Sea Lavender. *click*


ATTN: 陳一豪
– KAYPO!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!