Wednesday, February 03, 2010

These Things I Wanna Do

1. Sleep early-ER. CHECK! I've been doing that! At least for the last 2-3 weeks or so. Now, I've just gotta keep it up and make it a habit. =p Then maybe go one-up from that and set my official Goodnight Hour to midnight 12:30AM.

2. Cook at least once a week. CHECK! And if anything, I've been pretty diligent with that, too! Haha. Gosh, I feel so healthy! *beams*

3. Try at least 1 new dish each time I cook. Am going to start working toward meeting this goal this coming weekend. If it doesn't work out, you won't be seeing me or my housemates at work come Monday. Semua jatuh sakit cirit-birit. Hahaha.

4. Go on a nice, long break. Gotta kill Monotony, murder Routine and slay Boredom before they turn around and stab me in the back. Silver lining (for me) is that grand plans for a good break are in the works. =) Stay tuned for more information on this one.

5. Go back to serving in church. I'm an all-go for kids, dance or worship. (In no particular order.) Just gotta wait and see how this will work out cos, as always, timing and availability may turn out to be a problem. Sigh.

6. Workout, tone-up, keep fit. This one's tough cos I don't like sweating or getting sticky. Hmmm. Well, at least my new place has swimming pools and air-conditioned gyms. Maybe I'll try out one or the other one of these days. Once a fortnight, maybe. Weekly tak mau lah. Pengsan nanti. HAHA.

4 comments :

o.o said...

no 6 is a far reality.

infinitium said...

I'm in full support of #4. You can do that while doing #1 too.

test said...

Pam can cook? hope not maggi mee XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ben
– YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO COME OVER AND EXERCISE WITH ME, MISTER!!!


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Tough but not impossible. Am making plans right now. =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Walauuu. You really see me no up, man! Don't judge!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!